Our tiny houses are completely off-grid, offer a sustainable short term holiday accommodation option in an age of over-tourism, and generate revenue for our land partners.
How you can partner with us:
1. Buy a tiny house from us and we can manage it for you.
2. Host a tiny house on your land.
3. Already own a tiny house or off-grid holiday accomodation? We can help you make it a success.
What we look for:
- An understanding and alignment of our brand philosophy
- Land that is completely secluded with no man-made structures insight
- Land with no noise pollution (besides nature, of course!)
- Land with something unique, be it views, watering hole, winery etc
- Land that is accessible by a 2WD
Our brand philosophy:
- We help people rewild. Living offline has become a luxury. Our mission is to reintroduce people to the healing benefits of nature.
- We support rural communities. Every tiny house provides jobs and business for the local community and traders.
- We want to work with the world and not against it. We craft tiny houses that have tiny carbon footprints and reintroduce guests to the benefits of the wild.
What’s in it for you?
- Generate revenue from unused land.
- Support sustainable, and eco-friendly tourism.
- Option to generate income from house support – maintenance, housekeeping etc.
Great – let’s chat! Please complete the short survey below and we’ll be in touch.
“In2thewild approached us with the prospect of settling one of their tiny houses on our property. From the first interaction, they were really easy to get along with, and were open to ideas and suggestions. They’re a great company and great people to work with.”
– Jess, Land Owner Partner